Niche Marketing Broker Your Way To ProfitsIf you haven't started your own niche business yet because you haven't got a product, here's a business where you don't need one - Joint Venture Brokerage.
As a Joint Venture Broker you don't need your own product, customers or a mailing list... All you need to do is learn how to locate complimentary businesses, introduce them to each other and negotiate a deal with them. For doing this you get a percentage of the sales.
How It Works
If you're not familiar with this niche business, let me give you a couple of examples to illustrate how it works:
Example One :
1. A has a product which he wants to get to the market but no list to mail to.
2. B has a list which targets just the right market for A's product
3. The Joint Venture Broker introduces A to B and sets up a deal for B to promote A's product to his/her list.
4. A and B both share the profits from sales of the product.
5. The Joint Venture Broker takes a percentage of the sales for setting up the deal.
Example Two :
1. A and B have successful products which compliment, but don't compete with, each other e.g. Poodle Clipping and Poodle Training.
2. Both A and B want to expand their businesses but don't want spend anything on new products.
3. The Joint Venture Broker introduces A to B and sets up a deal for A to promote B's product to his/her list and B to promote A's product to his/her list.
4. A and B share the profits from sales of each others' products to their respective lists.
5. The Joint Venture Broker takes a percentage of the sales from each for setting up the deal.
These are very simplistic examples, but as you can see it's a total win/win/win arrangement for everyone involved.
The great thing about brokering Joint Ventures is they don't have to be limited to just two parties. As a Joint Venture Broker you could set up deals which encompass multiple businesses and multiple products with each paying you a percentage.
Ideal Brokerage Opportunies
The ideal brokerage opportunities involve linking together business owners who haven't realized the profit potential that exists between their respective companies, and who possess little to no knowledge on the true benefits of joint venture arrangements.
3 Of The Top 9 Reasons All About Broker Forex Trading All About Mortgage Brokers Marketing Arranging IRA Real Estate Broker Investments
привтик© 2003-2004 Independent Brokers Realty Florida.
All Rights Reserved.